The Lauren Rogers Museum of Art received the Gold Award in the SEMC Publication Design Competition in the Books and Catalogues entry (Medium Museum Category).
LRMA won recognition for the Museum’s exhibition catalogue "The Floating World: Ukiyo-e Prints from the Wallace B. Rogers Collection." The catalogue was published in conjunction with a special exhibition of LRMA Japanese woodblock prints as part of the Museum’s 85th anniversary celebration earlier this year.
SEMC Members Support Local and National Museum Communities
The Southeastern Museums Conference (SEMC) is an association of regional museums. We work to:
- Provide educational and professional development opportunities
- Improve the interchange of ideas and information
- Encourage respect and collegiality
The Lauren Rogers Museum of Art
- ボストンon line(2008.03.05)
- Blackburn Museum (2008.03.13)
- UTAGAWA: MASTERS OF THE JAPANESE PRINT, 1770-1900,” (2008.03.16)